Thursday, August 1, 2013

11 Megapixels

One day God sent me a picture, and I opened it.  It was all a blurry blob, so I closed it and kept doing what I was doing.  He said to open it again, and I did, but it was not only blurry, it was also out of focus and pixelated, and so I left the page and went back to what I was doing.  He instructed me to open it again, and this time, He also said to watch and wait.  So I did. 

I clicked the picture, and watched as a blurry blob became blurry squares, which soon clearly became thousands of pixels, which shortly fell into place to form a beautiful picture of my life at that time. 

Yup, when the Blurry Blob finally loaded, the Big Picture was as clear as can be, with perfect resolution, and no editing required.  11 megapixel resolution, Jeremiah 29 style.

Today I received another picture, and at first glance, it's just one ugly, blurry blob.  But I know my God.  I know it's another 11 megapixel picture, Jeremiah 29 style.  I'm looking forward to the Big Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make my day by leaving me a comment. It's always nice to know when someone's been by...